We all know that bunk beds have been present for a long time already. They were commonly used on dormitories, ships, prison cells and army barracks. They served as amazing furniture before and even until now they are still regarded great since they provide additional floor space for limited-spaced rooms. Bunk beds are certainly ingenious and are multi-functional. Your kid’s bedroom can have more space, freedom and fun with these beds.
- Many families find it difficult to have sufficient bedroom space on the rooms of their kids. They may give out an additional room or try out the new advanced designs offered these days which give extra storage and seating.
- Bunk beds with stairs are an example of the new styles we see nowadays. These allow the children to climb up on the upper bunk without the awkward presence of a ladder. The good thing about this is that they store the same quantity of clothes and items with the chest of drawers. There are also available bunk beds with storage below the lowest bunk. Your kids will have more space to play and wander around if you can remove the necessity for a chest of drawers. More space definitely means more fun and excitement for the kids.
- Moreover, there are bunk beds which include trundle beds. They are kept right at the bottom bunk and only needs to be pulled for use. This is great for another kid to sleep over during a slumber party. Those families with kids not having multiple bedrooms can afford these beds since they come in reasonable prices. Fused in the design are futons. The lowest bunk functions as a futon; this can be used as a bed, as well as a seating area. These are also a good option if you have older children who love lounging when watching TV or playing video games.
- You certainly have to exert your best verdict for your kids when talking about their safety. Bunk beds are not really advised for children below the age of six; so, it is yours to decide. All of the bunk beds contain safety railings on the upper bunk; however, you understand that children are unpredictable. Therefore, it is for the best to work common sense here.
- Now, let us discuss style. There are various kinds of colors and finishes you can choose from and you can choose something which goes well with design of your room. White beds are definitely amazing with pastel colors; this is particularly great for your little girl’s room. For teen’s rooms, black beds are good since they provide a smoother modern look. Naturally attractive ones include the pine wood bunk beds; they offer out a country look.
The decision process becomes tougher as your choices to select from increases; therefore, when selecting, consider your kid’s taste and preference. Simple ask yourself how you can utilize the room. Bunk beds can really be a good investment since they are fun and functional, yet are affordable. You cannot certainly find anything better.